Living in Florida means lots of opportunities to be outdoors. We would prefer not having pollen, pine needles or leaves and other unwanted debris getting in the way. If you have a porch, patio or lanai that is not currently enclosed, then you are definitely familiar the nuances of “things” traveling or landing in your patio space. That’s why homeowners turn to Dulando for their patio enclosures so they can fully enjoy the outdoors.
Screened in patio enclosures (or porch or lanai enclosures) is not just a home improvement, but a lifestyle improvement. Not only will a patio screen enclosure help with those unwanted “things”, but you will be creating a new living area which has endless possibilities for family activities. Isn’t it time you take back control of your backyard space without the inconvenience of bug bites or sunburn?
Benefits of a Screen Enclosure for your Patio, Porch or Lanai
- Definitely keep out the wide variety of Florida’s most annoying insects, pine needles, pollen, and other debris.
- Choose a screen that blocks up to 65% of the sun’s UV rays and heat. This will definitely help reduce your cooling costs for your home.
- Keep out neighborhood pets or children on your patio. Screen enclosure doors can be fitted with door handles and locks inaccessible to little ones.
- If you have a pet, check out our specialty screens which are more resistant to pet’s claws.
- Extend your living space. Imagine creating another room in your home? Patio enclosures are a lot less expensive than moving walls and adding rooms.
- Choose aluminum structures never rust or corrode and our screens are durable and long lasting.
Patio Enclosures – Design Ideas
Options for Others Types of Patio Enclosures
If you want to enclosure your patio or lanai and it’s already under the existing roof line, then all you need are the aluminum structure and screen.
However, sometimes, patio enclosures are not under the existing roof line. DuLANDO can help you choose a roof structure for your new patio enclosure that will both complement your home’s architecture and your new patio structure. We always recommend insulated roofing, especially here in Florida. An insulated roof will help reduced heat that will permeate the roof structure as well as create a sound buffer during our rainy summer afternoons.
If you want your new patio enclosure to include solid walls, we can also enclose patios using glass, fiberglass, acrylic. or vinyl products. Please visit our Sunrooms page for more information.
Contact DuLANDO NOW for your Free In-Home Estimate! (386) 426-0246.